Server Setup Checklist
- Select "High Performance" in Power Settings, and ensure screen never turns off and computer never goes to sleep. Also review every single one of the advanced settings.
- Disable any antivirus
- Disable screen saver
- Disable Windows Updates
Optional but recommended items
- Disable Windows Defender
- Disable firewall
- Disable file indexing (Windows: disable service called "Windows Search")
- Uninstall Norton antivirus if installed
- Uninstall BlueStack App Player if installed
Avoid using Internet Explorer. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox for accessing the administration interface.
Right before each event/performance
- If tickets are added during the performance, activate all relevant performances on the Events page to enable auto-import.
- Check that server time is correct (see VM console or bottom of Dashboard). If not go to Options and click Resync server clock, or reboot virtual machine.
After each event/performance
- Deactivate all performances on the Events page
- Export scans to SABO
- Shut down the virtual machine before sleeping or hibernating the computer. This will help ensure time is always correct.